Eidos has posted the minimum and recommended PC requirements for the upcoming crime fighter, which also arrives on Xbox 360 and PS3 this June.
Arkham Asylum will also pack Game For Windows Live so achievements will be up for grabs. A single-core 3GHz processor is ideal to scrap by, with the game "enhanced for multi-core" if you got it.
• CPU: Intel single core 3 Ghz or AMD equivalent • Memory: XP = 1 GB, Vista = 2GB • GPU: Shader Model 3 NVidia 6600 or ATI 1300 or higher
• Memory: XP = 1 GB, Vista = 2GB
• GPU: Shader Model 3 NVidia 6600 or ATI 1300 or higher
• CPU: Pentium D 3Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Dual core) • Memory: XP = 2GB, Vista = 3GB • GPU: NVidia 7900 GT or higher
• Memory: XP = 2GB, Vista = 3GB
• GPU: NVidia 7900 GT or higher
Enhanced for multi-core:
• Online features: o Friends o Achievements
You got the juice in your machine to handle some Batman action this June?