And that's it! Thank you to everyone who entered - great turn out this time around. Shame I can't give all of you prizes!
So, without further ado, the winners are:
Congratulations to the winners! You will be contacted soon. To everyone else, better luck next time!
Ask, and ye shall receive. Someone in the comments section, on one of my GamesCom articles, asked that I bring back something nice for a competition. After many days scouring, threatening - and in one case storming a local embassy - I have secured for you guys... PEICES OF CARDBOARD
Seriously though - I met with Chris Taylor, mastermind behind the recently released Age of Empires: Online (you can read our review ), and he was kind enough to give me a wad of free content codes to give away.
So, I have SIX sets to give away. Each set will contain the following:
1 x Premium Egyptian Civilisation Code
1 x Premium Greek Civilisation Code
1 x Glorious Gardening Empire Extra Code
1 x Bountiful Bushes Empire Extra Code
Basically, what this means is, the lucky winners will be given access to the premium content of the two starting civilisations, plus some aesthetic extras do spice up your home city. The two Premium civs alone account for over 50% of the launch premium content.
We're going to keep things simple this week since we'll have more competitions on the way, and just do a sweepstake. That said, there will be one or two hoops:
* Being Free-to-Play (and free to acquire), there's no reason you shouldn't be trying it out anyway. Therefore, to enter, you have to have a registered account, even if you register just for this comp.
* As before, submit below saying "I'm in", but also submit your AOEO username.
* Winners will be picked at random - this is NOT activity based.
* GLOBAL COMPETITION - Prize codes will simply be emailed to you.
* If you entered in the last competition, you won't be able to enter into this one
* To enter, you must be at least "SI Newbie" or above.
There will be shorter run-time on this so expect the winners to be announced in about a week. Good luck and have fun guys! I'm trying this game out myself, so perhaps I'll see you on there?