Hey guys! Well, it's been a while hasn't it? Games Companies sure aren’t as giving as they used to be... still, here we are, and let’s waste no time! To celebrate the first competition of 2012, we've teamed up with Kalypso Media in order to help promote their upcoming title, Jagged Alliance: Back in Action.
The true successor to the classic franchise, Back in Action is a remake of Jagged Alliance 2, and aims to bring all of the content and fun of the original game into 2012. We haven't yet done our own review of the game - but because it's coming soon. So, without further ado, here are the details:
5 x Digital (Steam) copies of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action
There are going to be two steps to this process:
Step One: If you want in, post below saying "I'm in".
Step Two: At the end of the competition period, five people will be chosen at random. Those five people will be pm'd a question, and they have 24 HOURS to reply. If they get it right, they win, if they get it wrong or 24 hours pass, replacement winners will be chosen and the process starts again.
Step Three: Profit.
* As these are digital copies, and we want to start the year in style, anyone and everyone is free to enter! That's right, this mofo is going GLOBAL.
* Only one entry per person.
* Since it's been so long, the usual rule of "no person can win two in a row" can be disregarded for this competition. However, if you win this one, the rule will be back in affect for next time.
* Competition will close next week on Tuesday 21st February.
And that's it! If you have any questions, feel free to post them below, and don't forget to show your appreciation by posting around the site interacting with us. It gets lonely, you know? Also, don't forget to tell your friends and get them to sign up to the site!
Competition: Strategy Informer is Back in Action
07 February 2012 | By Joe Robinson
- Related Games:
- Jagged Alliance: Back in Action