He's the first mate on the Jackdaw, which is Edward Kenway's pirate ship. Freedom Cry actually takes place 15 years after AC4, reveals Ubisoft. The Season Pass will contain single-player add-ons.
It's not all 'map pack' nonsense with Ubisoft's plans for Black Flag, as they intend a number of additional adventures in single-player as well as more customisation.
As of now the Season Pass contains the following:
▪ Freedom Cry: Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard the Jackdaw as Captain Edward Kenway’s second-in-command. Fifteen years later, Adewale has become a trained assassin and finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue with no weapon nor crew, starting a new adventure of his own.
▪ The Exclusive Kraken Ship Pack – Only available to Season Pass owners, this pack includes personalization elements for the Jackdaw
▪ New ways to personalize the player’s pirate experience – Additional single player missions, weapons, skins, and collectibles
▪ More Multiplayer Mayhem – Unlock new characters for an even more expansive multiplayer experience
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag releases on Xbox 360 and PS3 October 29th in the US, November 1st in EU. On PC November 19th in the US, 22nd in EU. The Season Pass will be available at launch with all DLC out by March 2014.
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Season Pass reveals Freedom Cry DLC
09 October 2013 | By Simon Priest
- Related Games:
- Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag