"both our babies" onto Steam for PC. Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie is returning to his "birthplace" on PC after all this time.
Hello is cramming it full of PC goodness, including all new levels. They have full graphics options, mouse and keyboard, Steam Big Picture Mode, and full Steamworks integration.
Another big thing on the list is modding, which Joe Danger has always been friendly too with its in-game level editor, but it's fully fleshed out now with Steam Workshop.
"For the PC version of JD, we’ve had a lot of fun. We’ve added a bunch of new content for both games – some new levels for a start. There’s lots of graphics settings, as well as controller, mouse and keyboard support. Full Steam Big Picture Mode (I was just playing 1080 with 16xAA on my TV – looks soooo nice)," Hello Games' Sean Murray said.
"We’ve added ghost recording to both Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2 and integrated it with Steam, so you can compete with people right in the game." The game was originally created for the PC as the studio "couldn’t get hold of devkits" when they started, and so it's felt like it has been "brewing *forever* - but only played by four of us here in the office."
Joe Danger PC Features:
• Brand new levels and content • Enhanced graphic options • Mouse, keyboard and gamepad support • Steam Workshop integration for sharing levels • Full Steam Big Picture Mode support • Ghost recording and Steamworks integration for online ghost challenges
• Enhanced graphic options
• Mouse, keyboard and gamepad support
• Steam Workshop integration for sharing levels
• Full Steam Big Picture Mode support
• Ghost recording and Steamworks integration for online ghost challenges
Joe Danger and Joe Danger 2: The Movie releases on PC later this year.