Paradox Interactive brings us word that the next expansion for Europa Universalis IV - Wealth of Nations - will be pulling into port May 29th. It has many new diplomatic and trading riches to share with us.
Pre-ordersthrough the official Paradox Store for £9.99. Wealth of Nations strengthens the trading features for EUIV, and lets us create all-new conflicts around them.
A new free set of features will accompany the release of the second expansion, which have been detailed by Paradox in previous.
Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations releases on PC May 29th.
Wealth of Nations features:
▪ Use covert diplomatic action to create trade conflicts: Bring out your negotiating skills and explore new diplomatic ways to justify and force trade conflicts against your competition. The actions are executed covert style in order to secure your place as a great trade empire of the period.
▪ Steal from your competitors with the use of privateers: Dare to hire privateers that will steal trade from your competitors by leaching trade into a pirate nation. But if you do, know that this will increase the risk of war since your competitors will get a just cause for war.
▪ Create a new trade capital & strengthen your trade: Designate a specific port as your main trade capital, separately from your country’s capital, in a coastal province within the same continent.
▪ Improved trading in inland nodes. Merchants placed in inland trade nodes gets increased bonus in proportion to your country’s trade efficiency and will increases your possibilities to trade in faraway inland trade nodes.
▪ Establish East India Companies - Strengthen your trade network and reach faraway lands by establishing East India Companies.
Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations expansion out May 29th
23 May 2014 | By Simon Priest
- Related Games:
- Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations, Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise, Europa Universalis IV
- Paradox Interactive