Coronado Games' starship builder Starship Corporation will be published by Iceberg Interactive, the icy giant swallowing up more and more sci-fi IPs like new moons. It's all about designing and building ships.
We'll also have our big corporation to run by any means necessary. We control every part of a ship's design, with up to 5 decks and over 50 different rooms. It's a real-time strategy.
The developer breaks down Starship Corporation into four elements: Ship Design, Crew and AI Tactics, Ship Building and Trade. We select a fuselage and create mighty ships.
Of course we have clients to satisfy so it won't always be able producing the biggest and meanest capital ship ever to terrorise the stars. Once a design is completed we can put it through a series of challenges to test our layouts, and crew response times. Success will determine the ship's rating and price on the market.
"I am very happy to announce our partnership with Iceberg Interactive for the marketing and publishing of Starship Corporation," says David Murent of Coronado Games. “I believe their experience, especially with great space strategy titles, will be a huge boost to the final quality of the game. Their marketing and localization expertise will encourage many more players to take part in the game experience, creating even more game content and more fun for everyone!"
Starship Corporation releases on PC this autumn through Steam Early Access. Visit thefor more.
▪ SHIP DESIGN - The player is able to create the layout for Spaceships and Planetary Installations with multiple decks within the boundaries of existing fuselages.
▪ CREW MANAGEMENT - Hire the best pilots, technicians, soldiers and medics to run your ships, train them and the ship’s A.I. for maximum performance during standard operation, emergencies or hostile encounters.
▪ SHIPYARDS - Build your designs for your own fleet or for a number of clients with different requirements.
▪ TRADE - Buy or sell used (or captured) ships, set up trade routes or arm warring parties.
▪ CONFLICT – Use any means to become a powerful intergalactic corporation.