Emergency services management game 112 Operator is now available, players being able to see how well they do at handling and responding to various high-risk situation, from riots to natural disasters.
As you can end up having to deal with multiple emergencies at once, it's not uncommon for pressure to mount on while playing 112 Operator. Luckily, there's a list of handy cheats that could help with making things a bit easier for you.
112 Operator Cheats
To use 112 Operator cheats, you first need to press backslash (\) which brings up a command box. Input EnableCheats first and you should be good to go.
Here's the full list of 112 Operator cheats:
- GiveMeTheMoney - Grants +$1,000,000,000
- AddReputation [amount] - Grants set amount of reputation
- AddExperienceToAllMembers [amount] - Grants set amount of experience to all team members
- ExtinguishFire [position X] [Position Y] - Extinguishes fire at set coordinates
- UnlockAllVehicle - Makes all vehicles available for purchase
- Promote - Grants you a promotion
- AddCareerPoints [amount] - Grants set amount of career points
- SolveAllIncidents - Successfully clears all incidents
- KillAllSuspectsOnSite - Kills all suspects present on a given site
- DealDamageToOnSiteSuspects - Deals damage to suspects present on a given site
112 Operator is now out on PC.