Firepower Entertainment and Slitherine Software have released the demo for their turn-based strategy game, Commander - Europe at War. This demo features over an hour of gameplay.
Download the demo.
* Huge hex based campaign map covering the USA to the west, Africa to the south, Scandinavia to the north and the Ural’s to the east.
* 6 epic scenarios including the operation Barbarossa, DDay and the Grand Campaign
* Research over 50 inventions from 5 different technology areas
* 12 different unit types including Infantry and Motorized Corps, Armour, Destroyers, Subs, carriers. Each with their own strengths and weaknesses.
* Recruit and attach Historical Commanders to your units.
* Detailed and realistic combat that models supply, morale, terrain, leadership, equipment, training, strategic weapons and fog of war.
* Easy to learn, hard to master game play that is the cornerstone of Slitherine game design.
* Multiplayer via e-mail, hotseat, Internet and including optional timed turns and 7 difficulty settings.
* Use of Osprey publishing artwork in game, a leading publisher of military history books.
* Easily moddable script files that allow players to alter many aspects of gameplay including research, unit stats, terrain effects and many more.
Visit the official website.