The demo of Journeys of the Dragon Rider has been released. Sequel to Dragon Castle, this adventure game developed by Australian-based MistKeep Software will have you soaring through the skies on the backs of dragons, defending your kingdom against invaders.
Download the demo.
* The ability to choose between four difficulty levels
* Easy to use controls when using Easy and Normal difficulty levels
* Full control of your dragon's movements when using High and Advanced difficulty levels, allowing you to roll, dive, loop, turn quickly and experience great maneuverability which makes for great dragon battles.
* Thirty varied levels
* Engaging storyline
* Ability to create custom levels
* Beautiful landscapes
* Dense forests
* Utilisation of advanced graphics techniques or scales back to older hardware
* Shaders such as normal mapping on the dragons and other techniques for the castles and water
* Smooth dragon animations
* Smooth frame rate
* Particle effects
* Physics on castle walls which can be damaged by catapults and dragons
* Enemy dragons loop and roll in battle when using the Advanced difficulty level
* Fun missions such as dragon battles, escorting a princess, defending your soldiers, flying through valleys and more
Visit the official website.