Also expect your mineral scans to be "optimized" and Grunt's Fortification power now working properly. A patch for PC is being worked on.
"Currently this patch is only for the 360, but a patch for the PC version of Mass Effect 2 is in the works and we will have details as soon as they are ready," BioWare's Chris Priestly on the official forums, reports .
Here's the full list of fixes:
- Scanning for minerals has been optimized
- Fixed an issue with marking all entries as viewed in the Journal
- Fixed an issue relating to text and the menu screen
- Fixed an issue relating to players starting a new game and loading a save
- Fixed multiple issues when loading a save containing DLC when DLC isn't present
- Fixed an issue with ammo flashing when it can't be picked up
- Fixed an issue with crosshairs
- Fixed an issue with Grunt's Fortification power
- Fixed an issue with enemies and cover
- Fixed an issue where players could receive additional talent points
- Fixed an issue where squad members would overwrite ammo powers the player had assigned them
Do you still enjoy a good romp around the Mass Effect galaxy, solving the intergalactic community’s dirty little problems? New DLC has been announced for Mass Effect 2, with BioWare confirming there's to befrom now on.