The open-ended and procedurally-generated waters of Windward have fully launched. Tasharen Entertainment's pirate lifestyle simulator supports single player and MMO style shenanigans.
Starting out with a small boat we'll upgrade our flagship as we defend, raid and trade across the high seas. We can stick to a peaceful merchant life, or become one of the most feared pirates.
“Windward’s release is the culmination of years of hard work and valuable feedback from the Steam Early Access community,” said Michael Lyashenko, founder of the studio. “I have put my heart and soul into this game and hope everyone who is just discovering Windward enjoys it as much as the players in beta did.”
Windward is now available on PC onwith 15% off at £9.34 until May 19th.
▪ Thrilling Naval Combat - Battle pirates, NPCs and other players; raid the lands of rival factions and defend your own cities
▪ Relaxing Gameplay - Explore beautiful uncharted waters, become a master merchant or establish peace as a diplomat
▪ Cross-Platform Multiplayer – Form a fleet with friends for epic battles or peacefully sail the open seas together
▪ Beautiful Procedurally-Generated World - A unique experience during every campaign filled with tropical paradises and frigid icy waters
▪ Modifiable Map - Build new towns, disrupt stable regions and alter terrain
▪ Deep Customization - three separate skill trees with 30 talents that players can put more than 100 talent points into