Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice is a brutal action adventure that's set in the Viking age and is about the main protagonists journey through myth and madness to fight for the soul of her dead lover. Ninja Theory are the developers behind Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, who are also known for creating Heavenly Sword and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West.
Ninja Theory are releasing a new patch today on Steam that brings Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice up to V1.02 and adds Dualshock 4 support, fixes across subtitles, gameplay, audio and more.
Here's the full list of changes:
Full list of changes:
• Various subtitle corrections across the game.
• Fixed a potential progression stopping issue where the player couldn’t progress beyond the 4th shard Challenge after focusing on it.
• Fixed an issue where quitting the game then reloading it during the Blindness shard challenge caused post FX to be lost.
• Fixed an issue where Senua was stuck in the animation of ladder climbing.
• Fixed multiple issues across the game where the player was able to bypass collision.
• Fixed a rare issue where Senua would not revert from her combat stance after defeating the enemies at the Gate to Helheim
• Fixed an issue where inverting Y-axis in the options menu would not be saved.
• Fixed a potential issue where activating photo mode as enemies are spawning would cause them to animate in slow-motion until struck.
• Fixed an issue where quitting the game during cut scenes would cause audio to be lost after reloading.
• Fixed potential progression stopping issue after finishing the Valravn boss fight.
• Fixed potential issue in Beast cave where Senua’s torch would not be visible.
• Fixed a potential issue where a brazier in the Fenrir Cave is missing.
• Fixed a potential issue where lighting would disappear after completing Surtr.
• Fixed a potential issue where some symbols in the Valravn section are not illuminated.
• Fixed Senua occasionally missing her sword.
• Fixed miscellaneous audio issues.
• Fixed minor graphical issues.
• Added mouse sensitivity to the options menu.
• Added Dualshock 4 controller support.
• Fixed a potential issue where the game would stay on a black screen for PCs with an AMD CPU.
• Changed the default keys for left and right target switching when playing on mouse and keyboard to ‘Z’ and ‘C’.
• Support for AMD VSR and Nvidia DSR.
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice was released on 8th August for PC on Steam and is available for £24.99.