Injustice 2 has just received another update for the PC version on Steam, which brings even more fixes and additions from NetherRealm Studios.
The latest Injustice 2 patch adds HDR support, the problem with the title pausing when minimized during AI Battles has been sorted, the gameplay experience during online matches has been made smoother, and there's other general fixes and changes too.
Here's the full list:
Injustice 2 Patch Changelog:
• HDR support has been implemented
• Title no longer pauses when minimized during AI Battles
• Menu transitions now play at a higher speed
• HDR brightness and colors adjusted
• Navigating through Characters Shader collection no longer stutters
• General Gameplay now smoother in Online matches
• General Bug Fixes
Did you pick up Injustice 2 when it launched for the PC on 30th November, 2017? Chris Capel thought it was thein his review.