Doom Eternal lets players upgrade the Doom Slayer's Praetor Suit with various Perks that enhance both combat abilities as well as the ease with which you can spot collectibles on your map.
Here's everything you need to know about Doom Eternal's Praetor Suit Perks and their individual costs.
Doom Eternal Praetor Suit Upgrades
Doom Eternal's Praetor Suit Perks are split into five separate sections, enhancing the Doom Slayer's general combat abilities, making both his explosive and frost grenades more efficient and making him better at spotting collectibles on the map.
Praetor Suit points can be obtained from ghostly light blue knights spread across Doom Eternal's levels. A few Praetor Suit points can be unlocked in the Fortress of Doom using Sentinel Batteries to open the appropriate doors.
Here are all of Doom Eternal's Praetor Suit Perks:
- Grappler - Faster ledge grab and monkey bars - 1 Praetor Suit Point
- Hot Swapper - Faster Weapon Switch and Mod Swap - 2 Praetor Suit Points
- Faster Dasher - Dash Refills more quickly - 4 Praetor Suit Points
- Hit and Run - Dash refills on Glory Kills - 4 Praetor Suit Points
- Slayer Atlas - Reveals the AutoMap Station on the AutoMap - 1 Praetor Suit Point
- Item Classifier - Reveals all progression items in the Dossier - 2 Praetor Suit Points
- Bigger Fog Lights - Larger AutoMap Reveal Radius - 2 Praetor Suit Points
- Item Finder - Reveals the location of all progression items on the AutoMap - 3 Praetor Suit Points
- Hazard Protection - RAD Suit takes less damage from Toxic Sludge and Toxic Water - 1 Praetor Suit Point
- Thicker Skin - Immune to damage from barrel explosions - 2 Praetor Suit Points
- Regenerating Barrels - Barrels that have exploded will respawn once after a short duration - 2 Praetor Suit Points
- Explosive Piñatas - Barrels will leave behind some ammo when destroyed - 2 Praetor Suit Points
- Faster Frag Cooldown - Takes less time to cooldown after firing - 3 Praetor Suit Points
- Combustion Concussion - The grenade emits a second, larger, non-damaging explosion that Falters demons - 3 Praetor Suit Points
- Scatter Bombs - Each demon killed by the grenade explosion spawns scatter bombs - 4 Praetor Suit Points
- Frag Stock up - Fire twice before requiring a recharge - 5 Praetor Suit Points
- Faster Ice Cooldown - Takes less time to cooldown after firing - 3 Praetor Suit Points
- Permafrost - Demons remain frozen for longer - 3 Praetor Suit Points
- Ice Drops - Damaging and killing frozen enemies will drop health - 4 Praetor Suit Points
- Frost Bite - Damage dealt against a frozen demon is increased -5 Praetor Suit points
Doom Eternal is out now on PC, Xbox One, PS4 and Google Stadia.