Fall Guys is set to receive its first update tomorrow, August 12, its patch notes revealing the addition of the Jump Showdown level and more.
A fan-favorite from the Fall Guys beta, the Jump Showdown level will be accompanied by a number of smaller changes as part of the game's first update.
Players can soon expect a lower weighting for Royal Fumble alongside an easier time getting into parties, as they should no longer fail due to too many requests.
Fall Guys First Update Patch Notes
Here are the full patch notes for Fall Guys' first update, as detailed on Twitter:
- Lowered the weighting for Royal Fumble to add more final round variation
- Fixed crash at launch with certain regional calendars set in the operating system
- Improved messaging for matchmaking and server errors
- Fixed physics behaving erratically at high framerate on levels like Tip Toe
- Fixed crown in Fall Mountain not being grabbable in rare situations
- Addressed some collisions in Block Party allowing players to bypass the blocks
- Fixed Parties sometimes failing due to too many requests
- Addressed some special characters causing display issues in player names
- Fixed Big Tease Achievement not unlocking in specific regions
- PC only - Fixed certain game controller models not being detected on PC
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.