Grounded's Update 0.1.2 hits live servers soon, its patch notes unveiling fixes for several crashes and more.
Players who opted for the Xbox and Windows 10 versions of Grounded should no longer see their save games going missing thanks to better handling of dismissing profile selection in the game's main menu.
Update 0.1.2 will also fix an issue that resulted in Mushroom Gardens, Dew Collectors, Acorns and other resources not respawning after being collected once.
Grounded Update 0.1.2 Patch Notes
Here are the full patch notes detailing all the upcoming changes that Grounded players will see when update 0.1.2 goes live:
- Better handling of dismissing profile selection at the Main Menu on Xbox One and Windows 10 Store versions which will help prevent saved games from going missing for players on the Xbox console and Windows 10 store.
- Fixed an issue where if you had the "Kill Mosquito" quest prior to the patch 0.1.1 release where it wasn't removed properly and would crash if you killed a creature while that quest was active.
- Fixed crash with approaching a base with traps that have an insect being damaged by one when the player arrives.
- Resolved an issue that would cause random crashes with juice drop combining when approaching them.
- We cleared out excess larva from games that still had large numbers of larva in their game from the infinite larva respawn issue prior to patch 0.1.1.
- Fixed the "Drop All" function not properly splitting items.
- Resolved an issue with Mushroom Gardens, Dew Collectors, Acorns, and other resources not respawning after their initial spawns.
- Reverting the change, for now, to lock containers to one player at a time since it was causing containers to stay permanently locked occasionally
- Fixed an issue with Slime Mold Sconces not turning back on after loading back into a game.
- Removed "Customize Marker" from the Loot Backpack UI that was causing crashes if used (was not supposed to be available on that screen)
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.