Adventure Mode for Remnant: From The Ashes is the biggest update/content drop the game has had since release, and its more arcadey approach to gameplay made it a very popular thing to be excited for, if you've been spending time in Remnant.
It just so happens that Adventure Mode is coming sometime today, alongside Update 215646, and we've already got full patch notes to consider. Below, you'll find a streamlined and shortened changelog, as well as a link to the full version.
Remnant: From the Ashes Adventure Mode Update Patch Notes
- Adventure Mode released
- various system optimisations and stability fixes
- various art tweaks, lightning passes, collision fixes
- stamina no longer depletes while moving through Ward 13
- added a VOIP volume setting for PC
- reduced the time it takes for input to become active and to deactivate
- reduced Nightmare Mode enemy health scaling from 300% to 250%
- reduced Nightmare Boss base health from 2 million to 1.5 million
- adjusted damage modifier in Nightmare Mode based on amount of players
- various weapon balancing changes
- various item balancing changes
- Ring of the Admiral added
- various armour balancing changes
Developers do go into great detail on the specifics of Adventure Mode Update, but posting the full patch notes would've been a tiny bit too much. We do have more information about Adventure Mode prepared, too.