Surviving the Aftermath has just received its first major content update, Update 1.0.0, which introduces a variety of fixes and improvements. Bringing your game to version 220.127.116.1159, this patch addresses the most pressing problems, with more fixes on the way.
While you'll find the full patch notes below, we'd like to single out Launcher fixes and resolutions to various save-related problems, which should ensure a smoother and more consistent playing experience.
Surviving the Aftermath Update 1.0.0 Patch Notes
- The format of the feedback report generated by the in-game reporting system has been improved.
- We reduced the amount of logging from the World Map and the Work slots, to mitigate an excessive increase in the log file size in specific situations.
- Implemented minor fixes to localization.
- Fixed an issue that allowed an Empty Radio Station to be saved leading to errors.
- The game will no longer get stuck during loading when mods with buildings were used.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Paradox launcher from properly log in.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to get stuck because of incorrect loading of the tutorial state.
- Catastrophes will no longer get stuck until another catastrophe starts.
- The building damage from the Heatwave catastrophe has been disabled.
- Colonists will no longer get stuck in the “Using a door” state.
- Fixed an issue that caused the building cells under the entrance tiles not being correctly released when canceling a building construction zone, preventing the creation of other buildings.
- Improved the ease of selection of the Gate construction zone.
- The Gate construction zone is no longer overridden by the Gate ruins selection.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bandit combat on the World map not to work properly after loading a game.
If you were wondering how come the devs don't need to fix zombies in any way, shape, or form, that's because there aren't any.
Also worth noting is that, though Surviving the Aftermath is an early access title, it's not part of Steam's Early Access. Because it's an Epic exclusive.