Teamfight Tactics has begun a new round of testing as Update 10.4 is now available on the PBE. A look at its patch notes reveals an effort to make Glacial champions a more appealing choice alongside individual champion changes.
In the past, Teamfight Tactics updates have launched in tandem with League of Legends updates, which is why Update 10.4's release date likely is Thursday, February 20.
Teamfight Tactics Update 10.4 Patch Notes
Update 10.4 aims to make Glacial Champions a more appealing choice without turning them into a hassle to battle against. In practice, this translates into giving them a 25% chance to stun their target for a short while and also deal magic damage.
Here are all the changes introduced to Teamfight Tactics in Patch 10.4:
Glacial - Changed
- New Effect: Basic Attacks from Glacials have a 25% chance to stun their target for 1.5 seconds and do bonus Magic Damage.
- 2 Champions: Magic Damage increased to 75 from 50
- 4 Champions: Magic Damage increased to 175 from 150
- 6 Champions: Magic Damage increased to 350 from 300
Crystal - Buffed
- Crystal units’ maximum damage per hit for 2 Champions increased to 110 from 100
Poison - Changed
- Enemy mana cost increase lowered to 33%from 50%
Senna - Changed
- Damage of on-hit buff for allies lowered to 20/45/70 from 25/60/100
Taric - Changed
- Duration of invulnerability changed to 2.5/2.5/8 from 3/3/5
Lucian - Buffed
- Damage is now increased to 50% at all ranks from 30/40/50%
Olaf - Buffed
- Attack speed increased to 125/150/450% from 100/150/450%
Ornn - Buffed
- Damage increased to 125/250/450 from 100/200/300
Singed - Buffed
- Damage increased to 225/300/2000 from 150/300/2000