The Medium's Update 1.1 is now live, its patch notes revealing a set of performance optimizations across the board alongside fixes for several crashes and more.
As of Update 1.1 players should also encounter fewer bugs while following Marianne on her journey through both the real and spirit world. The Medium's fixed camera has also received some improvements that should lead to better framing of the desolate locations that players explore.
Below, you'll find all the changes and additions introduced to The Medium in Update 1.1, as detailed by developer Bloober Team in the full patch notes:
- Performance optimizations across the whole game
- Eliminated gameplay bugs in various locations
- Eliminated known game crashes
- Eliminated game bugs reported by the community
- Graphical bug fixes across the whole game
- Improvements in camera operation and settings
- Scene lighting fixes in various locations
- Fixes for reported crash issues when loading saves
- Improvements in interactions with in-game events and characters across the whole game
- Raytracing optimizations across the whole game
- Game sound fixes
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .