Developer Obsidian has revealed that sci-fi RPG The Outer Worlds is set to receive patch 1.3 later this week. A brief look at its patch notes reveals various UI changes and more.
The Outer Worlds' Patch 1.3 will also introduce a new invert X-Axis setting, alongside a toggle for sprinting and ultrawide support for loading screens and cinematic.
The Outer Worlds Update 1.03 Patch Notes
Here is the first batch of changes introduced to The Outer World in Patch 1.3, based on the top community requests:
- Font Scaling (added a setting to adjust the size of text throughout most UI)
- Ultrawide Support (loading screens & cinematics)
- Improved Font Visibility (coloring)
- Multi Quest Map Tracking (can see inactive quests on the map and select them)
- New Reticle HUD Setting Option "Aiming Only" (ADS or Scoped)
- Fixed the Chromatic Aberration Setting not Saving
- New Invert "X-Axis" Setting
- Added Toggle for Sprinting
- Improved the quality of item drops when killing Manti-Queens
- Fixed the effects of Encumbrance not working correctly with the Confidence Perk
The full patch 1.3 notes will likely be made available closer to the patch's release, developer Obsidian saying that "a lot is going in" with it. We'll update this post with all the changes once they're made public.