NPD have revealed that Sony's PS3 exclusive had sold 141,000 units during last month. Disappointing news considering retail sales were up 11 per cent.
It sold 215,000 copies during its debut October month coming eighth, Xbox 360's Fable II took the top spot. Poor sales over two of the biggest months in the US are troublesome.
Sony have already revealed that they expect LBP to do well in the long term but still this is likely to give a number of executives something else to worry about over the holidays. Other top games all sold over 297,000 copies during last month, while LittleBigPlanet didn't even manage half that figure.
Sackboys in trouble? Here are the top ten performers for last month:
1. Gears of War 2 (Microsoft, Xbox 360) - 1.56 million
2. Call of Duty: World At War (Activision Blizzard, Xbox 360) - 1.41 million
3. Wii Play (Nintendo, Wii) - 796,000
4. Wii Fit (Nintendo, Wii) - 697,000
5. Mario Kart (Nintendo, Wii) - 637,00
6. Call of Duty: World At War (Activision Blizzard, PS3) - 597,000
7. Guitar Hero: World Tour (Activision Blizzard, Wii) - 475,000
8. Left 4 Dead (Electronic Arts, Xbox 360) - 410,000
9. Resistance 2 (Sony, PlayStation 3) - 385,000
10. Wii Music (Nintendo, Wii) - 297,000