Developer Xdev has announced a new patch is "incoming" for the PlayStation 3 exclusive Crash Commando, addressing some niggles and enabling Rumble pad action.
It tackles "a couple of things" the team has noticed since launch says producer John McLaughlin. The Heist Map Pack now unlocks properly when purchased within the game store.
"Well I know it hasn’t been long since the last one but we have another patch coming your way. This fixes a couple of things we have noticed since the last build and adds in some Rumble support!" posted McLaughlin on the .
See below for what the patch includes.
• Sound fix for issues where various sounds are not being played at all
• Unlock Heist Map Pack fix - Now unlocks the Heist Map Pack properly when purchasing it within the game’s online store.
• Heist cash bag fix - Corrected detection of when players and other players bots are removed from the game taking the cash bag with them.
• DUALSHOCK 3 Vibration support - Added rumble for player weapons, near player explosions, player vehicle weapons, player vehicle collision impacts, weapon impacts on the player etc.
• To avoid any new text issues the game only acknowledges the on/off setting of vibrations the player can set in the system’s controller settings.