Not one for straight talking, a forum poster on GT Planet mutters words like bird, skypaths and reunion - obviously he's talking GT5 features!
From what's been decrypted so far it appears over 600 hundred cars will make it into the game, and players will get to make new circuits from existing ones. Possible release on PC?
"There are many winds blowing in the air right now, and every one of them is telling its own tale," the GT5 prophet 'amar212'.
Fellow forum dwellers have gleamed the below information:
- GT5 will globally release on December 1st
- Over 600 cars, around 95 tracks with some remodelled from GT4
- The option to create new tracks by tweaking existing ones
- Big plans for clan/team features
- Two versions of the game will release, one with everything in and another lighter (and cheaper) version
- Possibility of a PSP/PC version of GT5
Whispers of truth, or a load of old bird shi... er, waste. Hopefully Sony will start to clear the air when E3 rolls up this year, speculation surrounding GT5 has gone on long enough...
Cryptic post refers to GT5 game, over 600 cars and about 95 tracks
17 April 2009 | By Simon Priest