They also tweaked the sniper rifle a bit. The Zombies lobbies are improved too, and there are "security feature updates." The PS3 title update is out March 3rd.
Here's the changelog courtesy of:
2/28/11 (Title Update 7)
• Matchmaking improvements to return higher quality results faster. This change includes settings that are tunable in the live environment, so tweaking may continue beyond initial release of this update.
• The in-game store now hides DLC map packs that do not match the language of the player’s disc to decrease the possibility of users downloading the incorrect language version.
• Calling in a Chopper Gunner immediately after getting shot down in a Gunship will no longer end the Chopper Gunner run prematurely. Required timing-specific button presses.
• Split screen players are now able to change camera perspectives and cycle through players as a spectator.
• Addressed an issue where the most recent match played in Zombies could overwrite the best match played on the leaderboard.
• Improved Zombies lobbies to prevent players from erroneously receiving the error “Unable to join game session” under certain circumstances.
• Addressed a number of community-discovered Zombies gameplay exploits.
• Additional security feature updates.
• Additional sniper rifle tuning.
Treyarch's Josh Olin "drops 3/3" with First Strike.that the PS3 title update