This time we get to deal with the slumbering Chinese superpower, elect ministers and survive 'interactive' disasters in 20 campaign missions.
Here's the official features list for Tropico 4:
- New campaign consisting of 20 missions on 10 new maps
- 20 new buildings including Stock Exchange, Shopping mall, Aqua Park and a Mausoleum to El Presidente
- Six new interactive disasters including volcanoes, droughts and tornadoes
- Council of Ministers – selected citizens to mimisterial posts in the government to help push through your more controversial decisions
- National Agenda – receive objectives from Tropican factions, foreign geopolitical powers or opportunities relating to current island events such as ongoing disasters
- Facebook and Twitter integration (PC-only features)
- Screenshot gallery – take screenshots of your tropical paradise and share on your Facebook page (PC- only Feature)
- Trading system – import and export goods to/from other nations to boost your economy or production
See the GDC 2011 debut trailer for Tropico 4 below - it's for Xbox 360 and PC.