Rockstar continues to support Red Dead Redemption with a new multiplayer map pack called "Myths & Mavericks". The map pack will be released on September 13th, and will be free of charge.
The maps include (along with their game modes):
* Cochinay - Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout, Stronghold
* Nekoti Rock - Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
* El Presidio - Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
* Plainview - Gold Rush, Shootout, Gang Shootout
* Gaptooth Mine - Shootout, Gang Shootout
* Pike's Basin - Shootout, Gang Shootout
* Rio Bravo - Shootout, Gang Shootout
* Perdido - Hold Your Own, Grab the Bag
* Benedict Point - Hold Your Own, Grab the Bag
* Beecher's Hope - Stronghold
* Torquemada - Stronghold
* Armadillo - Stronghold
* Chuparosa - Stronghold
* Tumbleweed - Stronghold
The DLC also adds new characters to play with, some being from the single player campaign.
* Landon Ricketts
* Vicente DeSanta
* Drew MacFarlane
* Deputy Eli
* Deputy Jonah
* Javier Esquella
The DLC will be available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.