The 1.3 update for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is now available for PC users, with the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 patches in certification.
The 1.3 patch does the following fixes and updates:
* General stability improvements
* Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs (PC)
* Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
* Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
* Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
* Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
* Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
Next week, another update will add support for 4-Gigabyte Tuning (Large Address Aware) next week for the PC version.