One of the biggest complaints about Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception was the aiming issue, which gamers found frustratingly laggy. Developer Naughty Dog initially dismissed their claims, but later acknowledged the problems when the complaints became widespread.
A patch has been released that reportedly fixes the aiming issue, as well as a bunch of other tweaks and fixes. The full change log includes:
* Movie cutscene viewer added (in the Bonuses menu, Single-Player only)
* Fixed the missing Motion Blur effects (for Single Player only)
* “Alternate Aim Settings” added to the Options menu under Camera options (for Single Player only)
* Settings bug fixed: all controls being set to flipped mode setting will no longer change all controls back to default
* Medal streaks won’t reset if the host migrates to another user
* Blindfire targeting adjusted so that opposing players past a certain vertical angle above and below won’t be hit.
* Allow grenade throw while scoped
* Tuned Pull Down range from 1.5 meters to 2.0 meters
* Lowered the player running speed when players run ‘n gun by approximately 15%
* Slightly increased the turn radius of run ‘n gun
* Slightly decreased the turning speed during Sprint
* Fixed an infrequent hunter spawning issue in Hunter Arena when the match round switches
* Fixed several cinema crashes
* Locked fast-forwarding on convoy sequence in Airstrip TDM and train sequence on London Underground TDM to 3x maximum in Cinema Mode
* Fixed certain cameras in Kick Offs and Pull Downs
* Fixed a late join skin bug with locked content
* Fixed a split-screen Buddy treasure pickup bug
* Fixed duplicate medal problem causing bad tabulation of a few medals to the player’s career stats
* Objective points now show up in the player’s Competitive statistics tab instead of the Cooperative statistics tab
* Added a Facebook Sign Out option
* Added the Add Friend functionality in the Facebook tab
* Fixed voice icon for mics not appearing in Matchmaking lobby
* Adding missing weapon stats tracking for certain weapons that were not being recorded to the player stats
* Fix for not displaying the entire Online ID within the “Players” column of any leaderboard.
* Fix for a user having an online ID containing fifteen or more characters created in uppercase format and actively using a voice comm device.
* Matchmaking now waits for double the number of players in the biggest party in the room to be present before starting a game (to prevent parties from being split frequently)
* Players no longer able to join party that is already in Matchmaking