Ubisoft has announced that the PC version of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be released for PC on the 15th June. The game will be available both in retail and digital.
The PC version of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will feature full DirectX 11 support including DX11 renderer, hi-quality Assets, additional post process Effects, multi-monitor solutions support, TriDef stereoscopic support, DX11 enhanced tessellation (for soft 3D models), shaders-based realistic lighting and volumetric fog.
The game will also include an Online Widget that will allow Party, Friends and Ghost Feed functionality which can be accessed at any moment from any screen, as well as fully customizable controls for the localized keyboards.
Ubisoft also revealed the system requirements:
Minimum hardware requirements
* Supported Operating Systems: Windows® XP (with Service Pack 3)/Windows Vista® (with Service Pack 2)/ Windows 7® (with Service pack 1), both 32 bit & 64 bit versions
* PROCESSOR: Intel Pentium D 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4400+ 2.2Ghz
* RAM: 1GB Windows XP / 2GB Windows Vista or Windows 7
* VIDEO CARD: 256 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card**
* DIRECT X®: DirectX 9.0c
* DVD-ROM DRIVE: DVD-ROM speed 4x, dual-layer drive
* SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c – compliant sound card
* HDD space : 25 GB
Recommended hardware requirements
* CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q9450/ AMD Phenom II X4 940 or higher
* RAM: 2 GB Windows® XP / 3 GB Windows Vista® & 7®
* Graphics Card: 1024 MB DirectX–compliant, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce GTX 460 or AMD/ATi HD 5850 or better
As for DRM, the game only requires a "temporary broadband connection will be required for one-time product registration at first launch using the player Uplay account. From that point on, no permanent connection is required, except for online modes."
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be released on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on the 25th May.