Aussie gamers usually suffer the worst prices for their video and computer game hobby. Those looking to pick up an Xbox 360 can rejoice, however, as Microsoft has slashed prices in time for the holidays.
The following price cuts are in effect starting the 4th October:
* Kinect Sensor, $149 (save $50)
* 4GB Xbox 360, $199 (save $50)
* 4GB Xbox 360 with Kinect, $299 (save $100)
* 250GB Xbox 360 $299 (Save $150)
* Limited edition consoles $399 (save $50)
Yes, Aussies will be able to buy Xbox 360 for the same prices as US gamers (actually, a little less considering the exchange rate.)