EA's Mass Effect 3 has entered the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 this week with a very strong debut at number one.
Although Mass Effect 3 wasn't onat the UK's biggest games retailer, it still managed to smash week one sales of both Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2.
The other new releases entering the chart this week includes Street Fighter X Tekken in 3rd place, The Sims 3: Showtime in 6th place and Unit 13 in 15th position.
Here's the UK Top 20 for the week ending March 10th:
1. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
2. SSX (EA)
3. Street Fighter X Tekken (Capcom)
4. FIFA 12 (EA)
5. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo)
6. The Sims 3: Showtime (EA)
7. Mario & Sonic London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
8. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
9. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
10. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
11. Rayman Origins (Ubisoft)
12. Battlefield 3 (EA)
13. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
14. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
15. Unit 13 (Sony)
16. Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Sony)
17. UFC Undisputed 3 (THQ)
18. Batman: Arkham City (Warner)
19. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
20. Rage (Bethesda)