Turn 10 has announced the latest Forza Motorsport 4 downloadable content pack which will be released on the 4th April next week, called the "April Alpinestars Car Pack." The theme of this DLC are ten cars that can handle twisting mountain passes.
The pack features a range of cars from German race cars to classic American 50's muscle cars, including:
* 2011 Mercedes-Benz #35 Black Falcon SLS AMG GT3
* 2011 Aston Martin #009 Aston Martin Racing AMR One
* 2012 Jaguar XKR-S
* 1995 BMW M5
* 2011 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S
* 1985 Mazda RX-7 GSL-SE
* 1972 Mercedes-Benz 300 SEL 6.3
* 1959 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
* 1997 Volvo 850 R
* 2012 Scion tC
The DLC pack will run gamers 560 Microsoft Points ($6.99 USD).
Turn 10 also released a trailer showcasing each of the cars which can be seen in the video below.