Apparently the new expansions will be similar to Galactic Starfighter's scope, and "one more closely resembling" Rise of the Hutt Cartel. So we at least get a new planet.
The road map also mentions new PvP seasons, Flashpoints, Operations, more loot, performance tweaks and alterations the BioWare plan for classes.
"The team that brought you 2013 is still here and working hard to bring you another action packed year. As I write this we are actively developing all of the above as well as PvP Seasons, new Flashpoints, new Operations, new gear, performance improvements, and changes coming to Classes," read the road map.
"Expect to see two digital expansions in 2014 just like you did last year, with one similar to Galactic Starfighter in scope and one more closely resembling Rise of the Hutt Cartel," said senior producer Bruce Maclean.
The Austin team will also be changing their update cycle with 3 weeks now between minor game updates and 9 weeks for major updates. "...we feel the benefit of catching pesky bugs and improving quality is worth it and we remain committed to hitting our deadlines for all of our major content updates this year."
Check out the fullfor more information.
February 4th: Game Update 2.6
▪ Galactic Starfighter is now available to Free-to-Play players
▪ SIX new Galactic Starfighter ships featuring a new ship role, the Bomber - tough support ships that deploy mines and drones on the battlefield. They can even place Hyperspace Beacons which function as mobile respawn points for their allies!
▪ This update also introduces Galactic Starfighter Detailed Scoreboards with loads of new post-match information about your battle performance
▪ Your personal Galactic Starfighter Battle Record with detailed lifetime battle stats, and the ability to link each stat to chat
▪ Kuat Drive Yards is a vital starship construction site that is of interest to both factions, and forms the setting for a new modular type of flashpoint that contains different scenarios each time you play it. Kuat Drive Yards Tactical Flashpoint scales in difficulty with your level and is available to players starting at level 15
March 14th – March 17th: Double XP weekend!
April 8th: Game Update 2.7
▪ Two new Flashpoints on Tython and Korriban where the Empire and Republic confront each other directly, initiating a new storyline that will span updates across the entire year until its galaxy-shaking finale
▪ Nightmare Mode Dread Fortress Operation and a new tier of gear
▪ New Huttball Warzone on Quesh
▪ New Galactic Starfighter Battle Zone
June 10th: Game Update 2.8
▪ Nightmare Mode Dread Palace Operation
▪ New ships and an entirely new Ship Role for Galactic Starfighter
▪ And much more… this is going to be the biggest update up to this point - we will reveal more once we are a bit closer to June