If you don't have enough goats in your life, Goat Simulator is here to help you out. The newly-released patch 1.1 for developer Coffee Stain's ridiculous game will add local splitscreen multiplayer, a whole new map, new Capture the Flag and Racing modes, and most importantly - new playable goats.
Coffee Stain Studios already announced its intention to commit to releasing free DLC for their game rather than charge money. Here's the full list of new content:
· A whole new playable map, roughly the size of the old map
· Local splitscreen multiplayer, up to four goats can play on one machine at the same time!
· New game modes! Capture the Flag, Racing Mode and Ragdoll Hockey!
· Goat wall-running and balancing on your front legs
· You will be able to ride bicycles and skateboards
· New playable goats, including Tornado Goat, Shopping Goat, Classy Goat, Repulsive Goat, and more!
· Optimization, achievements, and all kinds of other cool jazz.
Full Goat Simulator for £6.99 .. You can currently get hold of