We've raided the Bethesda vaults for some beta keys to The Elder Scrolls Online, and now we're looking to fence these goods as
they're cursed we're generous. These keys will grant beta access starting this week.
From March 14th to the 17th you'll be enjoying this beta access before Tamriel opens for all in early April. These keys only work during the beta event starting this weekend.
The beta event officially commences Friday, March 14th @ 4pm GMT/5pm CET and slams shut on your fingers Monday, March 17th @ 3.49am GMT/4.59am CET.
How do you activate one of these totally-above-board beta keys to The Elder Scrolls Online? To get one of these beta keys be sure to stalk our and account - it's not creepy since we're friends, right?
How to redeem your code:
Create your account by visiting.
1. Once you’ve finished creating and verifying your account, click the “Redeem Key” button on the main My Account Page to register your beta key (see above).
2. Make sure you do not include extra spaces after the key is entered or the key won’t redeem.
3. When the process is complete, you’ll be able to download the game client from your Account Page. We suggest doing this as soon as possible.
4. Use the username and password you registered to login and play the game.
5. If you already have an Elder Scrolls Online Beta account, you do not need an additional key to play in this event. Instead, pass this code along to a friend!
For more information about The Elder Scrolls Online visit the. It releases on PC and Mac April 4th.