It begins. has announced the Outdoor Retreat mini-expansion game pack for The Sims 4, which until this moment was free and clear of add-ons skulking ready to strike at our wallets.
Granite Falls is introduced in this game pack, an all-new place to visit, as well as the opportunity for our Sims to go camping, try out some new unique outdoor activities, and a new Herbalist skill.
"Take your Sims camping and explore the all-new destination of Granite Falls in The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat*! Venture into the deep woods to discover new surprises, including dangerous and wondrous herbs, new species of fish, creepy insects and…Sims dressed up in bear costumes? Hang out by the campfire before trying to find the hermit rumored to live in the deepest parts of the forest."
From this moment on just buying The Sims 4 is no longer enough to experience the full game.
The Sims 4 Outdoor Retreat features:
· Wander into an All-New Destination – Your Sims can now make an escape from their everyday lives into the pine-filled air of Granite Falls. Let’s just hope that your Sims aren’t squeamish about insects.
· Set Up The Perfect Camp – No camping trip is complete without the proper supplies. Be sure to purchase your Sims a tent and outfit them in new hiking gear.
· Enjoy Unique Outdoor Activities – Lay back for a night of stargazing and let your Sims’ imagination run wild! Join a game of horseshoes to unwind and see what adventure awaits within the bramble patch.
· Gather around the Campfire – Treat your Sims to some roasted marshmallows and tell fireside stories of adventure, wonder and fright for the whole gang.
· Create Exotic Potions as an Herbalist – Build your Sim’s herbalism skill to create a variety of useful potions, from insect repellent to a concoction that can help soothe a tense Sim. This new skill will be useful to help Sims identify which wild plants are edible or poisonous.