Ubisoft has released Patch 1.31 for Assassin's Creed: Syndicate. The DLC fixes numerous graphic and gameplay glitches, as well as preps the game for the Jack the Ripper DLC, which is also available today.
The update's major fixes and additions include:
- Added DLC Jack The Ripper support
- Added additional parameter to AC.ini for disabling cloth motion 30FPS limits
- Fixed crash in multi-monitor mode in London
- Fixed FXAA with enabled MSAA
- Fixed changing of display in fullscreen mode issues
- Fixed flickering panel in World Map
- Fixed various render issues
- Fixed several online issues
- Minor UI improvements
The Steam post also advises a manual fix for the clothing physics issue:
In the AC.ini file located in “MyDocuments/Assassins Creed Syndicate”, modify the FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS parameter found in the "[OPTIONS]" section as follows:
- To enable the cloth setting: FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS=1
- To disable the cloth setting: FlexibleMotionSimulationFPS=0
By default this functionality is disabled. You may need to add the parameter manually.
For the full patch notes list, players can visit the Ubisoft forum post here.