Sandbox Interactive has announced that the latest closed beta for their dynamic massively multiplayer RPG Albion Online will be starting on 23 November 2015 for Legendary Founders. The beta opens for the next two days for each of the lower Founder tiers.
According to the developer, the following major updates have been included in the latest beta build:
- Combat System Overhaul – We have added new skills and skillshots, spells, even whole new armors. In addition, we have rebalanced everything
- Treasure Chests and Shrines – Valuable loot and new places to craft enchanted gear – located in PvP areas. What better reason to fight?
- Upgradable Private Islands – Personal and Guild Islands will be upgradable in the Closed Beta. More room for activities!
- Labourers – These NPCs will help you cover your gathering needs!
- Learning Point Overhaul – We have reworked the Learning Points to be a bonus system to progress through our new Destiny Board.
- Premium Accounts – Premium Accounts will be introduced in the Closed Beta that will grant you additional loot from killed mobs as well as allow you faster progression through the Destiny Board
Gamers interested in checking out the closed beta can visit the official site.