Evil Twin Artworks have debuted their new melee system in Man ‘War: Corsair. The developers have been listening to their fans and have responded by giving them exactly what they’ve asked for. Evil Twin Artworks have confirmed this is the first major update based on community feedback, with plenty more to follow at a later date.
"We've been blown away by the response to Man O' War: Corsair so far, and our growing and positive community have already been incredibly supportive," said James Carroll, Director at Evil Twin Artworks. "We're big believers in the power of fan feedback and collaboration so we're excited to be able to announce the game has now launched with an entirely new Melee mechanic, allowing characters to engage in hand to hand combat with their enemies."
Those who have not heard of Man O’War: Corsair should probably check out the game on Steam. Released in April this year on Steam Early Access, the game is only at Update 0.3 right now but already it is looking quite polished. Here are some of the features in the game:
• Sea based warfare - Engage in thrilling broadside battles and take command of your captain as you board enemy ships from anon deck perspective!
• Huge game world to explore with over a huge number of ports
• A large variety of customisable vessel types, Trade and fight with other Captains, vessels and ports.
• Hire wizards and other magical beasts to do your bidding
• Command allies from different races and fight deadly enemies including: Orcs, High Elves, Dwarfs, Dark Elves, Skaven, Pirates, Chaos, Sea Monsters and more!
• Travel the huge environment day and night, and in all weathers.
Check out the trailer below, showing off the melee combat in all its glory.