While players who picked up a Watch Dogs 2 Season Pass wait anxiously for their next set of paid DLC with the No Compromise release, Ubisoft have outlined the 3 months of free content arriving for all to see.
Though the No Compromise DLC is mentioned in their new roadmap, there's seemingly more free DLC than paid DLC rolling out up to June.
Laid out with the game's signature style through a series of images, the bullet-points have then been extracted into something more befitting of a standard Steam Announcement post. Here's the lot;
It's Never Too Late To Start Your Dedsec Career. Grab Watch Dogs 2 From Green Man Gaming For Around £36.99
- Showd0wn - New PvP team-based online mode
- eKart, Motocross, and Drone races playable in multiplayer
- Armored Truck feature – single player and co-op play
- Paintball Rifle - New non-lethal weapon
- 13 new clothing items
- Seamless PvP support added to Armored Truck feature
- New Seamless PvE Event
- Major Improvements to Leaderboards interface
- Minor gameplay improvements for multiplayer modes
- Continuous improvements and fixes
- No Compromise (Paid DLC)
- Support for a 4-player groups to explore the city and play activities together
- Continuous improvements and fixes for issues found by the community
It's worth noting that PlayStation 4 exclusivity still falls into play here with Sony fans getting access to the No Compromise DLC a month early in April while the rest of us have to wait for May.
We'll likely hear more about the specifics of each new piece of content closer to its release.