Iceberg Interactive and GreyWolf Entertainment have announced that the first DLC for its real-time 4X space strategy title Dawn of Andromeda, which is named Subterfuge, is available now on Steam for $5.99.
The Subterfuge DLC features two new races that are ready to battle for control of the Andromeda. The first is known as the Kri, who are back in the ascendency and ready to fight for what was once rightfully theirs. The other race is known as Higharth, who have arrived from Alpha Centauri and are led by their Queen Mother.
Iceberg Interactive sent over some key features for the DLC, including word that the base game is currently enjoying a 60% Weeklong discount on Steam.
Dawn of Andromeda: Subterfuge Key Features
- Espionage. Hire spies and use them to spy on your enemies, plot high risk assassinations, and steal technology! These are just some of the actions that this new gameplay mechanic will allow you to perform in order to defeat your enemies.
- Two new playable races: Kri and Higharth. Both new races bring new exclusive technologies and traits, changing the way you play.
- Planetary projects. Research and discover new ways to improve your colonies individually, from terraforming to building unique wonders.
- Fuel Range. You can’t travel from one side of the galaxy to the other anymore without the proper technologies and/or sufficient fuel.
- Expanding and exploration now requires more strategic thought than ever.
- Lots of new content. New technologies, ship parts, events and quests!
Dawn of Andromeda: Subterfuge is available to purchase from Steam priced at $5.99.