Paradox Interactive and Colossal Order are getting ready to release The Parklife Expansion for Cities Skylines, although at 2pm CEST they'll also be releasing the next patch that will bring the game up to version V1.10.
The patch contains a lot of free content, but we'll highlight our favourite changes below:
Cities Skylines Patch V1.10
- A collection of new city park props added
- Added a feature to test the map in play mode straight from map editor
- Added the reload button to asset editor pause menu
- Added Gravel footbridge
- Added Thumbnails image to props and assets in Asset Editor importer window
- Added tooltips for color changing buttons for football panel, festival panel and chirpX panel
- Added missing line to Oil Industry description in PT explaining increased tax income
Check out the fullfor all the changes and fixes.