There's plenty to do in Ark: Survival Evolved, but once you've tamed its great beasts and explored all its nooks and crannies you might be craving for a bit of added fun that only console commands and cheats can offer.
Sometimes, you may also just want to get somewhere faster or give yourself god powers. Or, perhaps you've grown to dislike a structure you've placed down a while ago or a creature that just won't leave you alone. Ark: Survival Evolved console commands and cheats provide rather simple solutions for situations like these and more.
Ark: Survival Evolved Console Commands Cheats
If you intend on using Ark: Survival Evolved cheats and console commands in singleplayer, all you're required to do is press Tab to open the console – a box will appear at the bottom of your screen – and enter the desired cheat or console command.
In multiplayer, the process is a bit more complicated. You'll first need to input EnableCheats <password>. That should let you use cheats on that particular server. It's also worth keeping in mind that some cheats might require being preceeded by admincheat.
Ark: Survival Evolved Player Commands
- God - Toggles godmode, doesn't make you immune to drowning
- InfiniteStats - Refills health, stamina, oxygen, food, and water. Prevents drowning with godmode on
- GMBuff - Grants godmode, InfiniteStats and extra experience points
- GiveToMe - Changes the owner of the targeted entity to the current player
- EnemyInvisible - All creatures ignore you, even if you attack them
- ChangeSize <number> - Changes the size of the current player
- Fly - Grants flight
- Ghost - Turns on noclip mode
- GiveEngrams - Unlocks all crafting recipes for player character
- GiveResources - Adds 50 of each resource to the player's inventory
Ark: Survival Evolved Teleportation Commands
- Teleport - Teleports player in the direction they are facing until colliding with object or terrain.
- TeleportPlayerNameToMe <PlayerName> - Teleports player with that specific name to the current player.
- TeleportToPlayer <PlayerID> - Teleports current player to player with specified ID
- TP <locationname> - Quick teleport to defined locations
- TPCoords <Lat> <Lon> <Altitude> - Teleports player to specified coordinates
Ark: Survival Evolved Destroy Commands
- DestroyAll <Type> - Destroys all buildings and creatures of specified type, regardless if wild or tamed
- DestroyAllEnemies - Destroys all non-player creatures on the map. Doesn't stop respawns
- DestroyMyTarget - Destroys the creature or structure targeted by the player
- DestroyStructures - Destroys all structure owned by players on the map
- DestroyTribeId <TribeId> - Destroys tribe with specified ID
- DestroyTribeIdDinos <TribeId> - Destroys all tamed dinos of tribe with specified ID
- DestroyTribePlayers - Destroys all players of a tribe on the Ark based on your current target
- DestroyWildDinos - Destroys all untamed creatures
Ark: Survival Evolved Dino Commands
- DoTame - Tames targeted tameable creature, crashes server if done while mounted
- DumpDinoStats - Dumps into the console the stats of the dino you're riding or targeting
- RainCritters <NumCritters> <SpreadAmount> <ZOffset> - Spawns dodos and sheeps above the player
- RainDinos <NumDinos> <SpreadAmount> <ZOffset> - Spawns parasaurs and trikes above the player
- SetBabyAge <AgeValue> - Sets age of targeted baby dino
- SetTargetDinoColor <ColorRegion> <ColorID> - Sets targeted dino to specified color
- SpawnDino <BlueprintPath> <SpawnDistance> <SpawnYOffset> >ZOffset> <DinoLevel> - Spawns leveled dino
- Summon <type> - Spawns creature or Beacon to the current player's location
- SummonTamed <type> - Spawns a force-tamed creature of the specified type at the current player's location
Ark: Survival Evolved is out not on PC, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, mobile devices, and Google Stadia.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on .