Where can you find the AC Valhalla Animus Anomalies locations? What do you need to know in order to succesfully complete their platforming puzzles.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla's Animus Anomalies count among the many activities you can engage in while exploring the maps of both Norway and England.
You'll know you're approaching one when a symbol with a triangle that has an inverted V inside it shows up on your map.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla Animus Anomalies
Furthermore, objects in the near vicinity will visibly glitch, which always stands out as you're nearing them.
Each of the areas containing AC Valhalla Animus Anomalies also has a symbol that somewhat resembles a deer which Eivor can interact with.
Doing so pulls Layla into the Animus' version of England or Norway while spawning in blue platforms across which you'll need to guide her.
Solving Assassin's Creed Valhalla's Animus Anomalies requires you to successfully navigate the platforming puzzles ahead.
They behave just like any other platforming section in the game, so they will feel quite familiar. However, they do come with a few things that you need to be aware of.
Firstly, the dark blue platforms are solid and can be used for navigation. Secondly, do your best to avoid the red hazards, as they'll send Layla back to the previous checkpoint.
You'll also spot shifting grey platforms. These are unstable and, before you can step on them, you need to use white beams to stabilize them.
These beams can emerge out of small blueish circles that you can rotated to point towards the platform you need. They also work in tandem with reflectors which extend their reach, channeling it in different directions.
The difficulty of AC Valhalla's Animus Anomalies varies quite a bit and you'll find yourself having to deal with increasingly tougher challenges that require precise timing as beams move around or a massive red wave renders platforms unusable.
The key is to always look around and plan carefully before rushing across. Below, you'll find the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Animus Anomalies locations.
If you can't spot them on the map, you'll likely need to progress more in your game.
- Hordafylke Animus Anomaly - Hlutrholt, northeast of Torghatten Rock and the Fast Travel point nearby
- Ledecestrescire Animus Anomaly - Kildesbig, northwest of Ravensthorpe
- East Anglia Animus Anomaly - Needham Lake, east of Edmund's Hope
- Oxenefordscire Animus Anomaly - Aqueduct, southeast of Evinghou Tower, southwest of Saint Albanes Abbey
- Sciropescrie Animus Anomaly - Quartzite Ridge, southeast of the southwesternmost Fast Travel point
- Lincolnscire Animus Anomaly - Basilica Ruins, northeast of the Cruwland, northwest of Spalding Bandit Lair
- Eurviscire Animus Anomaly - Thorngburge Hedge, just north of Jorvik
- Snotignhamscire Animus Anomaly - Briudun Hill, southwest of Snotingham, southeast of Sherwood Hideout
- Suthsexe Animus Anomaly - Seven Sisters, south of High Rocks
- Hamtunscire Animus Anomaly - Needles, westernmost point of the island in the south of the region
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.