Atlas' Update V407.2 goes live today, its patch notes revealing the addition of Farmhouses that automatically gather resources, and more.
As of Atlas' Update V407.2, players will be able to build both stone and wood Farmhouses in the Smithy. The new buildings are found under the Construction & Mercantilism Esotery of Building.
To begin gathering resources from nearby nodes, Farmhouses will require one thatch or wood unit as fuel. As long as thatch and wood nodes are present in their surrounding area, Farmhouses will continue to operate.
Atlas Update V407.2 Patch Notes
Players will be able to determine a Farmhouse's farming radius when placing it. Here are a few more details, including some about resource caps and placement limitations:
- Structures built within the Farmhouse radius will reduce the farming efficiency
- The Farmhouse has 30 slots in its inventory
- Resources collected in the Farmhouse inventory will stack up to 10,000 units
- When collecting resources, they will be distributed within the player inventory at the normal stack size
- Farmhouse caps at 8000 weight and will stop auto-farming when reaching this point
- Stone Farmhouse gathers slightly faster and is more difficult to destroy
- Farmhouses may not be placed within 12,000 units of another Farmhouse.
Atlas' Update V407.2 was supposed to also add the ability to purchase ships with gold, however, developer Grapeshot Games is "holding on to this to make it into a more comprehensive feature" following player feedback.
All player characters above level 80 will be brought back down to level 80 in an attempt to counter leveling abuse. The Atlas level cap remains 120 and the developer has noted that while "this may also affect some righteous Pathfinders who were able to level up far, we felt that this was in the best interest for the health of the game".
Here are the full Atlas Update V407.2 patch notes:
- Added Farmhouse and Stone Farmhouse to the Esotery of Building Skill
- Requires Smithy to Craft
- Initial Balance pass on gather speed, radius, cost to build, max weight, fuel cost, etc
Army of the Damned Treasure Guards
- Reduced number of guards spawned per wave to three
- Modified type of guards spawned
Abominable Snowman Encounter
- Removed XP reward
- Fixed duplication bug
Player XP Rollback
- Any characters over level 80 have been rolled back to level 80
- Increased damage by 50%
Atlas is now available on PC, in Steam Early Access, and Xbox One, via Xbox Game Preview.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on, checking out our videos on , giving us a like on , and joining us on . We may also include links to affiliate stores, which gives us a small commission if you purchase anything via them. Thank you.