Borderlands 3's April 30 hotfix is now being deployed, a look at its patch notes revealing adjustments to loot in Mayhem Mode and more.
The April 30 hotfix also addresses concerns regarding a couple of different stuck spot's across Borderlands 3's world.
Borderlands 3 April 30 Hotfix Patch Notes
Here are all the changes and fixes added to Borderlands 3 in its April 30 hotfix, as per the full patch notes:
- Adjusted the drop rate for Legendary items in Mayhem Mode
- Adjusted the drop rates for Anointed gear in Mayhem Mode
- Activated the Loot the Universe event on Promethea
- Lowered the O.P.Q System’s secondary rate of fire to prevent stability concerns due to the Gunner’s ability to spawn an excessive number of drones
- Addressed a reported concern that Badass Enemies in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles DLC were sometimes only dropping common and rare items
- Addressed a reported progression blocker that could sometimes occur when enemies would fail to spawn during “Protect the Nibblenomicon”
- Addressed a reported concern that The Amourettes would stand up and float when being defeated with the “Dominate” status effect during “The Horror in the Woods”
- Addressed a reported stuck spot behind the wooden wall during the “The Shadow of Cursehaven”
- Addressed a reported stuck spot on the pipes during “The Nibblenomicon”
- Addressed a reported stuck spot on the right of the Amourette camp wall during “The Horror in the Woods”
- Reduced the time between Moxxtails donations on the ECHOcast from 60 seconds to 30 seconds
Borderlands 3 is available now on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Google Stadia.