Publisher and developer Behaviour Interactive has announced the release of Dead By Daylight Patch 2.7.0. The patch brings a sizeable amount of fixes alongside changes to the end game collapse period, but also scoring.
Patch 2.7.0 comes not long after the introduction of the end game collapse, which aims to provide a more tense experience in the final moments of a match, while also giving survivors a briefer windows of 3 minutes to escape before being claimed by the Entity.
Dead By Daylight Patch 2.7.0 Notes
Here are the main features and changes to end game collapse added in Dead By Daylight's Patch 2.7.0.
FEATURES & CONTENT
- Content - Re-implemented the full translation for Traditional Chinese.
- Feature - Added a delay before the ping indicator appears in the online lobby for Killers & Survivors. This delay allows for the ping to stabilize before being displayed to the player.
- Feature - Games that would start with less than 5 players are canceled, and all players still connected to the server will be returned to the tally screen (keeping their items, add-ons and offerings) and notified about the cancellation.
- Feature - Re-added the theme music for DLC characters.
End Game Collapse
- Closing the hatch instantly powers up the exit gates.
- End Game Collapse starts when an exit gate is opened or when the Killer closes the hatch.
- End Game timer starts at 2 minutes. Timer is slowed down when a Survivor is downed or hooked.
- Survivors are sacrificed by the Entity when the timer expires. These sacrifices count as kills.
- The Killer can now open a powered up exit gate.
- The hatch always spawn as soon as there is 1 Survivor left in the trial.
As far as scoring changes go, patch 2.7.0 sees both killers and survivors being rewarded score points for a number of different actions performed during end game collapse. You can find those, alongside all the other changes and additions, in the full patch notes over on the Dead By Daylight's's website.