Don't Starve Together throws a lot your way. There's fighting, exploring, crafting, and building to do, all as the surrounding world constantly changes while maintaining a fervent desire to see you dead. If you find yourself turning into a ghost a little too often, turning to the DST console commands and cheats is certainly an option.
Having DST console commands and cheats on hand is a good idea regardless if you're just starting out or are a seasoned player that wants to have fun with friends. Trial and error is the best way to figure out how to take down massive Deerclops and not succumb to the icy touch of winter, but Don't Starve Together can be particularly harsh when you're first starting out. As you take steps towards learning the game, spawning a beefalo or two to craft yourself a cozy hat can keep you going and discovering more of what it has to offer.
Don't Starve Together Console Commands
Don't Starve Together's in-game console should be activated by default and bringing it up is as easy as hosting a server and pressing the tilde (`) key. From that point on, you just need to input any of the console commands and cheats below and you'll get yourself some neat new powers.
- c_godmode(1) - Enables god mode, making you invulnerable, and revives you if dead.
- c_supergodmode(1) - Enables god mode, making you invulnerable, replenishes stats and revives you if dead.
- c_sethealth(number) - Sets health to specified number. Use decimals staring from 0.01 up until 1 (full health).
- c_sethunger(number) - Sets hunger to specified number. Use decimals staring from 0.01 up until 1 (full health).
- c_setmoisture(number) - Sets moisture to specified number. Use decimals staring from 0.01 up until 1 (full health).
- c_setsanity(number) - Sets sanity to specified number. Use decimals staring from 0.01 up until 1 (full health).
- c_settemperature(number) - Sets tempetrature to specified number. Use decimals staring from 0.01 up until 1 (full health).
- c_goadventuring(1) - Grants a set of useful items to start your journey.
- c_maintainall(ThePlayer) - Continuously regenerates all stats.
- c_speedmult(number) - Multiplies movement speed by specified number.
- c_freecrafting(1) - Unlocks crafting recipes and lets you craft everything, even without having the materials.
- c_spawn("name",amount) - Spawns specified amount of specified creature/object/character.
- c_give("name",amount) - Adds specified item to your backpack.
- TheWorld:PushEvent("ms_nextphase") - Skips time to next period of the day (afternoon, evening, etc.).
- TheWorld:PushEvent("ms_setseason", "name") - Starts specified season.
These are some of the most useful DST console commands and cheats that you can use to gain the upper hand (or a slight advantage) when things aren't exactly going your way.
You can also check out our similar articles for survival game Rust and Total War: Rome Remastered, but also search GameWatcher for more.
Keep updated on the latest PC Gaming news by following GameWatcher on Twitter, checking out our videos on YouTube, giving us a like on Facebook, and joining us on Discord.